October 22, 2010

Food Friday: McD's Angus Third Pounder with Bacon and Cheese Burger

Labels: , ,

McD's Angus Third Pounder Bacon Cheeseburger


I can't believe I ate the whole thing. McDonald's 100% Angus Third Pounder with Bacon and Cheese Burger: a third of a pound of juicy and flavorful Angus beef patty with a slice of cheese on the bottom and topped with mustard, ketchup, slices of crisp sweet red onion, pickles, 3 slices of crispy bacon, and another slice of cheese on a soft but sturdy 5-inch bun. Yummy!

food friday chiclet

9 comments:

maiylah said...

oooohhhhh, look at that! haven't tried that yet (i don't think we have that here), but looks and sounds (the beef, cheese, and bacon combo sounds perfect!) like i'm going to love it! :D

Gizelle said...

made me wonder if mcd's there also changed to green...we don't have that here yet...but coming from you on how good this is, I'd definitely line up on day one should they serve it here...

agent112778 said...

i want to try that..

here's my FOOD FRIDAY entry

Dj Mariñas said...

im sure it tasted as good as it looks

Sidney said...

Sounds yummy again ! Although I am not a hamburger fanatic.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

cheeseburger ;)

Oggi said...

Maiylah, I'm loving it.:)

Gizelle, not yet, at least here in Virginia we still have the golden arches and red color. The patty has a slight smoky flavor, very different from their usual bland meat. parang restaurant quality. o baka naman gutom lang ako that day.:D

Jay, a must try talaga.:)

Dj, Sidney, and cookiespink, I was surprised I liked it...it's really good.

Kayni said...

i saw this yesterday, but i was thinking it will taste like a big mac or the typical burger, so i opted for the nuggets. might be worth a taste after all :)

Oggi said...

Kayni, I can't remember the last time I ate McD's burger, maybe a year or two ago. This one is good and I really liked it.

Post a Comment

 
Design by New WP Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com