3 must-see Christmas movies on DVDs:
- Raymond Brigg's THE SNOWMAN, a 1982 half hour no dialog animation from the UK about a boy who built a snowman who comes to life. The boy, James, invites the snowman inside the house, shows him around. They go back outside on the yard, ride a motorbike, then they go flying up in the air while the beautiful song WALKING IN THE AIR plays, and join other snowmen at Father Christmas' party. Play the You Tube video of Walking In The Air and you'll fall in love too.
- A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS
- A CHRISTMAS STORY
The Top 10 Hilarious Lines and Scenes
- You'll shoot your eye out, kid!
- Flick's tongue stuck on the frozen flagpole
- Ralphie uttering Oh, fuuuuu** in front of his Dad
- I triple-dog dare you!
- Randy paralyzed by his snowsuit: aurnnm aurnnm (I can't put my arms down)
- The yellow-eyed Scotty Farkus affair
- You used up all the glue on purpose
- Be sure to drink your Ovaltine
- Ralphie in the pink bunny suit